Internet Marketing Specialist:
Job Number : 12406
Date Posted : Nov. 26, 2018
Profession : Marketing
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full- Time
Are you interested in setting and driving the commercial strategy for critical applications in artificial intelligence? Are you a strategic, analytical and independent thinker who is smart in market dynamics and sensitive to market data, and likes to discuss and share promotion experience and learn new things and new phenomenon? If so, this is the role for you!
Our Internet Plus Education mode (Internet + Education) is looking for an experienced marketing specialist who will be responsible for defining the promotion plan and strategies that will help us grow this new-emerging mode and help it reach its maximum commercial potential. You will have your own critical thinking and your own way of marketing, the only thing you need to consult is to report to manager regularly about marketing data and your own analysis about keywords sensitivity and solution.
Core areas of focus for this role include:
- Operate independently SEO of B2C Website and make out comprehensive search engine optimization strategy and be responsible for SEO result according to company’s strategy development requirement.
- Manage popular social platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc. and promote products.
- Build connections between Amazon-based store and independent station, and plan for product promotion and marketing activity in each channel.
- Collect promotion feedback data, improve promotion effect and suggest for improving internet marketing immediately.
- Improve website value and stickiness through your operation, increase members’ activeness and page view, uplift website popularity and thus increase integral income of our company through websites publicity.
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in English Language and Literature, Computer Science, Marketing or E-commerce, IELTS 7 or TOEFL 100 or above is a must.
- Over one-year Google or Facebook advertising experience or have advantage over a second language (Japanese, French, Germany, Spanish, Russian,etc) is preferred.
- Be sensitive in market data and global hot issues and have certain knowledge about search engine and internet marketing.
- Better communication skills, coordination ability, data analysis ability and anti-pressure ability, and like to challenge and explore new things.
Benefits and perks
Five social insurance and housing accumulation fund
Maternity and paternity leave
Performance bonus and year-end bonus
Afternoon tea and desserts
Seasonal tourism routes