Music Education Researcher:
Job Number : 12412
Date Posted : Nov. 26, 2018
Profession : Teaching
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full- Time
Core areas of focus for this role include:
- Formulate music industry strategy, maintain content operation and dig out music industries’ value according to business necessity.
- Evaluate, ornament and scheme content of music industry, promote whole quality of music product and fulfill department’s operation goal.
- Analyse users’ music preference, put forward practical development strategy and submit music research report and project construction plan.
- Conduct musical products data analysis, collect and integrate information, trace music industries’ dynamics and write research report.
- At least three years’ working experience in electronic music industry and profound understanding and resources towards music industry.
- Insight into instrument teaching hot issues, good communication skills, clear logic and music passion.
- Solid music theory foundation, enriched music accomplishment and teaching experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Musicology, Music Education, Fine Arts Education (Children), National Instrument, Music Therapy and relevant other sciences.
Benefits and perks
Five social insurance and housing accumulation fund
Maternity and paternity leave
Performance bonus and year-end bonus
Afternoon tea and desserts
Seasonal tourism routes