Job Number : 12418
Date Posted : Nov. 26, 2018
Profession : Sales
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full- Time
Core areas of focus for this role include:
- Decide marketing and competitive strategy, and refine product highlights.
- Analyse marketing data and optimize marketing channel.
- Organize and scheme online/ offline activities and communicate demands with technicians or developers so as to push forward successful implementation as scheduled as well as trace R&D process of products.
- Discover timely the present problem of products according to data evidence and users’ feedback, and adjust accordingly product content.
- Make plans for product demands, conduct new product survey before launching, analyse and design feasibility, write PRD and trace and manage users’ demand.
- Observe rival’s products and users’ amount, analyse regularly competitiveness, study music industry’s development trends, users’ demand and market prospect.
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing or any other relevant sciences, more than five years’ experience in mobile applications.
- Good understanding of music or instrument application, good command of one or two instruments, and excellent executive ability of App operation and design.
- Candidates with well-received product planning, market positioning, market division and sales techniques are much preferred.
- Good communication skills, self-management ability, explicit logic thinking and teamwork spirit.
Benefits and perks
Five social insurance and housing accumulation fund
Maternity and paternity leave
Performance bonus and year-end bonus
Afternoon tea and desserts
Seasonal tourism routes