Job Number : 12408
Date Posted : Nov. 26, 2018
Profession : Marketing
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full- Time
Are you passionate about Education and do you want to drive the music education philosophy to grow in different regions globally and establish your own business just inadequate of money? If so, this regional agent role may be for you！
We are looking for a collaborative, strategic and action-driven collaborator worldwide and we will provide you with premium products, excellent after-sale services and strong scientific research and technical support. The regional agent will have a deep understanding of the current and emerging trends in music education and instrument and form a critical mind in adopting sales strategies and offers.
Core areas of focus for this role include:
- Explore global market and establish effective international sales channel, promote and publicize products, and fulfill sales targets.
- Maintain customers relations, discover effective customers’ demands, delve designated regional market information and provide support to designated regional agents.
- Execute company’s sales plan and market promotion program, finish sales and accounts receivable in designated areas and familiarize with local market, competitive pattern and competitors information.
- To be the first person responsible for customer complaints in this region and coordinate to finish various local marketing activities.
- Good abilities in interpersonal communications, negotiation, analysis and problem-solving.
- Market sensitivity, an experience in market survey and event planning and good command of market dynamics.
- Over three-year regional management and sales experience in high-end users’ product, instrument education development and app promotion and dealer customer resources are preferred.
- High degree of accountability with willingness to take measured risks and set bold goals.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
Benefits and perks
Five social insurance and housing accumulation fund
Maternity and paternity leave
Performance bonus and year-end bonus
Afternoon tea and desserts
Seasonal tourism routes