User Acquisition Researcher:
Job Number : 12410
Date Posted : Nov. 26, 2018
Profession : Marketing
Role Type : Individual Contributor
Employment Type: Full- Time
Core areas of focus for this role include:
- Put forward valuable and forward-looking research topic for users behaviour, delve into core issues users concern according to enterprise’s development and business scope.
- Dig out and analyze users usage habits, emotional and experiential demands so as to find out product pattern and requirements, and establish users role mode to give guidance on product design and innovation.
- Trace constantly users behaviour data, propose practical solutions to users’ problems and painful experience by combining survey’s feedback and continuously optimize users’ experience of products. Form complete product iteration monitoring system and supervise to promote users’ satisfaction.
- Be responsible for all research project design, including demand analysis, conclusion of research purpose and content, research methods, operation mode, and develop research reports.
- Bachelor’s degree or above, Industrial Design, Cognitive Psychology, Sociology, Statistics, Information Management, Data Science or other relevant sciences are preferred.
- At least two years’ experience in users research or market survey, good command of data report writing and data visualization, various users research methods, e.g. competitive product analysis, usability test, users satisfaction and losses, etc.
- Familiar use of analytical tools, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS, AXURE or more.
- Prudent critical thinking and innovative ability, self-motivation ability, highly enthusiasm towards work, good teamwork, communication and project pushing ability.
Benefits and perks
Five social insurance and housing accumulation fund
Maternity and paternity leave
Performance bonus and year-end bonus
Afternoon tea and desserts
Seasonal tourism routes